March 25, 2014

Across The Universe




"We are all made of stardust."  a poetic yet factual sentence that tells the truth. Every element on earth, was created in the heart of some massive stars. Thus makes us, too, a star in each our own wellbeing, alive and breathing. 

I have to admit that I haven't been doing very well lately, yet I managed to survive and that makes me even stronger. I realize that despite the fear and the bruises of life, one has to keep on fighting for one's dream. And one has to understand that being brave is not the absence of fear, but rather the strength to keep on going forward despite the fear. 

I, just like any other, have fears. Aren't we all? Fear of sadness, fear of being forgotten, fear of death, fear of loss. I have fears, to the point that they brought me down before they pushed me back to the surface. 

Things I learned from that experience are to never let my fears control me, to never let them taking over my universe, to never let them decide what kind of life I should live. We decide our own happiness. When we really want something in purpose of happiness and the balance of life, say it, feel it, and let universe makes it happen. It will, surely, happen. Let universe works, let it conspires, let it be, like how it should be. 

Let me tell you a secret: the universe we're living in, is much more amazing than what you think it is :)

words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup // they slither wildly as they slip away across the universe~

se / mes / ta
to listen to: jai guru deva 

No comments:

Post a Comment