March 26, 2014

Dear Nana: The One with Drizzly Songs and Running-Away Shoe


First thing first, I apologize for the delay. After a long pause I finally managed to organize my thought bit by bit and wrote another letter for you. Thank you for the thumb, it was one beautiful confession you wrote about me. You see, we never had the chance to be that completely honest (and cheesy) whenever we met in person. You are the Joey to my Chandler, I mean, they shared a sweet yet awkward hug when times are rough and I think we, perhaps, have it a bit, the similarity. Yeah, I know it has been far too long, I gotta see you real soon, I hope. I need to see the three of you. *sigh*

While thinking of our times, the past, present, and all possible futures that may or may not happen, I made this playlist I wanted to share with you. It's a mini mixtape of some songs I like a lot, yet actually I'm not really sure that you'll like it as much as I do, but I hope you do, though. I really hope so. 

Some song portrays me a lot, I think I daydreamed too much lately. Lol. I like spending my time alone and thinking about everything, small things in life that somehow been ignored by most people. 

I might as well suggest you to listen to this mixtape while you're in a coffee shop. Sit by the bar with the glass windows and look out. Look at all the people running to catch busses. All the girls with one too many shopping bags. All the couples too in love to care. Then perhaps you’ll see it - a bit of yourself in everyone. And somehow, sitting alone in a coffee shop had never felt so good.

There goes again, a tiny piece of melancholic wandering mind of me, hahahaha. Well, you knew me.  :)

Anyway, here it is. Have a good time listening, and... until we meet again, soon! 

please do not bother my messy handwriting >.<


Playlist: Drizzle
Mood: warm cup, long breaths, and the journey of wondering
Tracks : 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8
Listen to this playlist on 8tracks here



Anyway, as a bonus and to keep you updated, here's a photo of what I have been doing lately. 

Lately, everything feels like running away from my grip. Including my right-side converse shoe. I should really get myself together.

Found this tiny sprout of shamrocks under the rocks. It's not a four-leaf clover yet I still believe that it will bring lucks and good fortunes, so I send it to you! :*
Daisies! White Garbera Daisy to be exact, so pretty they made my day. Again, sending it to you with a hope that it will bring you happiness as much as they gave me. 


1 comment:

  1. Dari dulu aku wacana bikin mixtape di 8 tracks, tapi selalu gagal karena keenakan denger mixtape orang terus jadi males.. x)

    ReplyDelete