March 19, 2014

Once upon a time in Balearic Archipelago: Mallorca Island






































Places in the photos: Cala Ratjada, Palma de Mallorca, Costa de la Canyamel, Santanyi (forgot where exactly is), Cala Millor, Capdepera, Porto Cristo and mostly on western beaches of the island. 



One of the most memorable places I've ever visited is none other than this beautiful island: Mallorca - Spain. Photos were taken during my winter break and summer holiday back in 2009 and 2010 respectively, and that cute mushroom-haired boy you saw in some photos is my little brother from another family, Elias

I promised my self I'll come back there again one day. Someday. 

See more of Mallorca here at Arika Indra's blog. I bet she also got the time of her life in this beautiful beaches of Balearic Archipelago :)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment