March 19, 2014

Playlist: Save The Whales



Playlist of March 2014: Save The Whales
Mood: Dreaming
Track: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15
Listen to this playlist on 8tracks here.


These songs are basically what I often listen to in these past 2 weeks. I got so many questions inside my head yet I originally am a happy wonderer from the beginning, so yeah. I dream quite a lot, both, day- and nights. And I dream of happy places, most of the times. A peaceful space. I guess that is the reason why I have always wanted to do something that will make this planet a better place. I want to end poverty. I want to end hunger. I want to hug more trees.  I want to save animals. I want to save the whales! 


Anyway, happy listening and hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment